- Freedom to Care
- Caring for Liberalism
- Bhandary, A. 2021. “Why Liberalism Needs Autonomy: Achieving a Mainstream Society without Intergroup Caregiving Exploitation.” Ethics, Politics & Society, 4(1), 230-241
- Bhandary, A. Leena. 2022. Caring for whom? Racial Practices of care and liberal constructivism 7(4), 78. "Feminist Care Ethics Confronts Mainstream Philosophy".
- Bhandary, A. 2021. Precis: Freedom to Care. Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy.
- Bhandary, A. 2021. The theory of liberal dependency care; a reply to my critics. Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy.
- Bhandary, A. 2010. “Dependency in Justice: Can Rawlsian Liberalism Accommodate Kittay’s Dependency Critique?” Hypatia 25:1 (Winter 2010): 140-156.
- Bhandary, A. 2013. Review of Adaptive Preferences and Women’s Empowerment, by Serene J. Khader, Oxford and New York: Oxford University Press, 2011, Hypatia 28:2 (Spring 2013): 390-393.
- Graber, A., A. Bhandary and M. Rizzo. 2015. “Ethical practice under accountable care.” Healthcare Ethics Committee Forum 28:2 (June 2016): 115-128.
- Bhandary, A. 2016. “A Millian Concept of Care,” Social Theory and Practice (Vol. 42, no. 1): 155-182.
- Bhandary, A. 2016. “Liberal Dependency Care,” Journal of Philosophical Research (Vol. 41), Online first published on June 28, 2016.
- Graber, A., Carter, S., Bhandary, A., Matthew Rizzo. 2017. “The Case for Enrolling High-Cost Patients in an ACO”. HealthCare Ethics Committee Forum: An Interprofessional Journal on Healthcare Institutions' Ethical and Legal Issues. 7).
- Bhandary, A. 2017. “Arranged Marriage: Could it Contribute to Justice?” The Journal of Political Philosophy, Early View published Sept. 29, 2017.
- Bhandary, Asha L. 2017. "The Arrow of Care Map: Abstract Care in Ideal Theory." Feminist Philosophy Quarterly 3, (4). Article 5.
- Bhandary, A. 2018. “Dependency Care before Pizza: A reply to Jan Narveson,” The Journal of Philosophical Research, published online August 3, 2018.
- Bhandary, A. 2020. Review of The Oxford Handbook of Distributive Justice, edited by Serena Olsaretti (2018), Hypatia Reviews Online.
- Bhandary, A. (Forthcoming.) On the Diverse Priorities of Autonomous Women: A Comment on Gina Schouten’s Liberalism, Neutrality, and the Gendered Division of Labor. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research.
- Bhandary, A. (Commissioned) Constructivism and Care Ethics. Philosophies.
- Bhandary, A. (Commissioned.) A commentary on Domenico Melidoro’s Dealing with Diversity: A Study in Contemporary Liberalism. Ethics, Politics, and Society.
- Bhandary, A. Forthcoming. “'Being at Home', White Racism, and Minority Health” in Applying Nonideal Theory to Bioethics: Living and Dying in a Nonideal World, eds. Elizabeth Victor and Laura Guidry-Grimes, Springer.
- Bhandary, A. 2021. “Interpersonal Reciprocity: An Antiracist Feminist Virtue for Liberal Care Arrangements,” in Caring for Liberalism, eds. Bhandary and Baehr, New York: Routledge.